June 26, 2013

☺Review: OST Original Pure Vitamin C20 Serum





Hello! Finally here I'm writing a new review =D

This time I will talk about the OST Vitamic C serum. Some of you out there may heard about this product already, but I think that it would be still interesting to read another review. I believe that before buying a product you must read different reviews on it.










First of all I want to talk about Vitamic C benefits. Vitamin C is an antioxidant that slows the rate of free-radical damage - free radicals are unstable molecules that damage collagen and cause skin dryness, fine lines and wrinkles. Vitamin C may also reduce sunburn caused by exposure to ultraviolet B radiation and prevent the consequences of long-term sun exposure, which can lead to skin cancer! Wow.

So what can Vitamin C really do?

Here's what a well-formulated, stably-packaged product with vitamin C can do for your skin:
✦✧Protect skin cells and skin's support structure from UV-related damage
✦✧Improve the appearance of sun-damaged skin
✦✧Strengthen skin's barrier response
✦✧Reduce inflammation
✦✧Promote collagen production
✦✧Enhance effectiveness of peels and microdermabrasion
✦✧Lessen hyperpigmentation (at levels of 3% or greater)
✦✧Whiten skin














I've been having a lot of closed comedones and pimples lately.. I think that summer is the cause. It's super hot here so this weather seems to aggravate my skin condition. Not to mention that I started getting these nasty pimples last summer.. Before my skin was pretty fine -_-'' Okay, stop with nagging lol.



So basically I can't say that Vitamic C serum helps me a lot. When I just started using it I was really amazed because comedones on my chin seemed to dissapear. But not, after using it for ~3 weeks I still see them clearly. Also I was expecting blackheads on my nose to dissapear, but this haven't happened too.


The only one thing that this product did for my skin is helping scars to dissapear. I got a really big pimple on my cheek and it left a scar. But because of this serum it's dissapearing really fast. Ah! I also have a scar on my forehead for half a year or even more.. Annoying red spot that doesn't go away ._. But since I started using this serum I noticed that it seems to dissapear slowly. I really hope that it will dissapear completely when I finish using this bottle!


↠!Warning
1) You shouldn't use it if you want to apply a benzoyl peroxide later on. They will neutralize each other and won't work properly and will leave an orangey spot. When I just get this serum I didn't know this so I just applied both products and next morning woke up with a kinda orange spot. Thanks god it went away next day.
2) When you apply it on your face for the first time it may sting and be quite drying. But personally I haven't experienced this.


If you want to read additional information about it or if you decided to buy it you can go here *click*

Thanks to Wishtrend for sending me this product to try out. I hope this review was helpful =)


Bye bye~




9 comments:

  1. I was looking for a vitamin C serum today and was thinking about this one or the ciracle one, but I didn't go for either and wanted to read some more reviews first. This does seem great for scarring though so i'm glad it has done something good for you!
    Thanks for the post :)

    Kittiecosmetics

    ReplyDelete
  2. This product looks really nice from many reviews. But I prefer the BLiv Shrink and Tighten is really nice for my oily skin. I live in a tropical country with to much hot and is pretty nice. This doesn´t looks so cool.
    Thanks for your honest review!
    xx

    www.sakuranko.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd just like to let you know that I have nominated you for The Versatile Blogger Award! It would be wonderful if you could have a look on my blog.
    Im following you on gfc. Hope you'll follow mine too <3

    Xoxo,
    Mikan

    mikanyukihara.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've tried this product before and I didn't quite like it. The things they claim that it can do were not happening to my skin. >:
    Instead, I experienced breakouts from using it. Haha. So I've stopped using it halfway.
    But this is a nice review. It's good that you're experiencing some good with this product. :D

    xoxo,
    Clarie C.
    http://mytimeless-distraction.blogspot.sg/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like how beauty products now are getting healthier alternatives :) Really cool :) I love the benefits of this product. Must try! Nice review dear!

    ★♡ New Beauty Post (^_^) ♡★
    Anastasia Beverly Hills Lash Genius Waterproof Mascara Topcoat
    My review on this new beauty product from Anastasia Beverly Hills

    Other Recent Posts ...
    What's the Fuzz with J.Co Donuts?
    Outfit Post: ⊱ Safe and Sound ⊰

    ❤ ~Chai
    http://chenmeicai.blogspot.com
    http://www.facebook.com/ChaiChenPage
    | Bloglovin' | NetworkedBlogs | Google+ |

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow, this sounds amazing! would love to try this out too ^_~

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful post...I really like your blog.^^
    Maybe follow each other on bloglovin?
    Let me know follow you then back.
    Lovely greets Nessa

    ReplyDelete
  8. I used this before as well, but haven't seen any results...maybe I should start using this again!

    Thanks for following, I am following back :)

    ~Angee
    http://geeitsangela.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. 1.
    This is awesome! Thanks for sharing. I've been
    hearing lots about rosewater benefiting skin lately, but I haven't tried it
    myself yet (now I'll have to!). However, I began Vitamin
    C Serum for men
    daily and it has made such a huge difference. It
    definitely helps avoid dry, flaky skin in the winter.

    ReplyDelete

Cute Box Cat